The coating of the future - we are your professionals from Rosenheim for modern coatings
The special parylene coating are conformal, extremely thin and impermeable polymer-coatings. As a customer-oriented company from Rosenheim, we will be glad to answer all your questions. Please use our contact form or give us a call.
Exmaples for applications of parylene coating
Here you will find a number of typical applications for parylene coatings. If you didn't find what you where looking for, our competent team from Germany will consult you in every way possible.
- conform coating of electronic components for harsh environmental conditions (fullfills „MIL-I-46058C, Type XY)
- Dielectric coating such as e.g. inductors, cores, magnets
- Hydrophobic coating e.g. bio medical tubes, catheter etc.
- Reduction of friction (e.g. at guide wires at catheters)
- Barrier layers e.g. filter, membranes, valves
- Micro wave components, electronic technology
- Sensors in harsh conditions
- Corrosion protection for metalic surfaces
- Enhancement of micro structures
- Abrasion protection
- Protection of plastics, rubber etc. against environmental conditions
- Transparent protection for LED e.g. illumination equipment for vehicles, illuminated panels etc